Synopsis: Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie has been packaged to include five, fun-filled episodes - each underlining the themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving – and an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party,” as well as two complimentary Best Friend necklaces to keep as mementos and/or to share with a very special someone this Valentine’s Day.
The five classic episodes include:
* Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) - The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
* Daisy’s Dance - Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life–performing in the big talent show!
* Daisy’s Pet Project - The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
* Minnie’s Rainbow - After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
* Minnie’s Birthday - Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
I tend to let Trevor watch cartoons after we get home from getting Brayden on the bus in the morning so I can get some work done around the house. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is usually a go-to show for us because it's not only fun for kids but it's also educational. Since Trevor's such a huge fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse I knew he would love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie.
Jam packed with five Minnie and Daisy-themed episodes, Mickey, Toodles, and the rest of the gang are here to help the girls solve their problems. Trevor loves to interact with the characters and help them figure out which mousekatools they need, which is really what Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is all about.
If you have a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fan, you should consider picking a copy of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie today!
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of the DVD mentioned for review purposes. All opinions are my own.