What are SmartBones? SmartBones are rawhide-free dog chews that are fortified with vitamins and minerals and are 99.2% digestible and are much easier on a dog’s digestive system than rawhide treats and even the highest quality dog foods, which are only 85% digestible.
* SmartBones are 99.2% digestible, which is higher than the digestibility of premium dog foods (85% digestibility).
* Chicken, vegetables and other healthy ingredients dogs will love are used in making SmartBones.
* SmartBones are the first treats of their kind to be enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
* SmartBones are safer for dogs than regular rawhide treats, which may cause intestinal blockages.
* SmartBones are environmentally friendly, whereas a toxic chemical process is needed to
create consumable rawhide for treats.
* Nine out of 10 dogs prefer SmartBones over rawhide treats.
* SmartBones are available in Peanut Butter and Chicken Flavors. There is also a Dental variety with additional teeth health benefits.
* Four different sizes of SmartBones are available, based on a dog’s weight:
Small Dog (5-10 lbs): Mini SmartBones
Small – Medium Dogs (11-25 lbs): Small SmartBones
Medium Dogs (26-50 lbs): Medium SmartBones
Large Dogs (over 50 lbs): Large SmartBones
* SmartBones are available nationwide and at www.SmartBones.com.
We were sent a bag of large peanut butter SmartBones for Lady to try out. She must have been able to smell them in the package because as soon as the arrived she started anxiously wagging her tail. My husband gave her one of her new treats to try and she went to town, but she actually savored the SmartBones instead of devouring it like she does with most bones.
The verdict: Lady loves SmartBones! She ate every last piece of her bone and managed to easily digest it and keep it down. It's so great to have a rawhide-free dog chew that Lady can actually enjoy!
Two lucky readers are each going to win two bags of SmartBones.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: I was provided with the product(s) mentioned for review purposes. All opinions are my own.