I have always been a "busty" girl and that means I've always had a cleavage issue... Well, when I was younger it was no big deal. My motto was "if you got it, flaunt it", but now that I'm a mom I like to keep the girls under control which usually means higher cut tops and layers.
I was recently introduced to Cleavitz, which is a half top made to cover cleavage comfortably. I was so thrilled when they agreed to send me a Cleavitz top to review. After browsing the many different style options and colors Cleavitz has to offer I decided to go with a pretty turquoise cotton top to review.
• No tugging and adjusting your camisole or tank top
• Maximum comfort without binding elastic, clips, snaps, or tape
• Cool, light-weight material replaces bulky, bunchy undergarments
• Patent-pending design gives you freedom to dress sexy, subtle, or sweet
• From downtown to uptown, Cleavitz® goes from day to night in seconds
Cleavitz have easily become one of my favorite wardrobe essentials. Whether you're looking to dress up an outfit for a night out or are simply looking for a little extra coverage for the girls, Cleavitz is a must have! You can purchase Cleavitz online at www.cleavitz.com and now through April 15th you can receive 25% off and FREE Shipping (see website for details).
One lucky lady is going to win two Cleavitz tops of her choice.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.