The Zooper Twist is a lightweight umbrella stroller perfect for those looking for something small, but still stylish and comfortable! The Twist is super lightweight, and super easy to fold. It was engineered to provide maximum comfort for the rider, and to be easy to push, even with a heavy load over uneven urban landscapes. The Twist is car seat compatible so can be used the second your little one is born! The Twist- while made like an umbrella stroller is so much more. The handles sit at 41 inches, so it is perfect for mom and dad. The seat is 13 inches wide,which is way wider than any other umbrella stroller on the market. The 5 point harness, canopy that goes all the way down and plush fabric make riding comfortably super easy for your child! The Twist also has four different recline features and an adjustable foot rest!
- Comes with- sun shade, foot muff, plastic cup holder, and infant carrier security strap.
- Suitable for newborns and toddlers up to 55 pounds.
- Lightweight umbrella fold stroller.
- Large spacious foot muff to keep baby guarded from rain, wind and the cold.
- Quick release front wheels with one touch auto swivel lock.
Buy It: You can purchase a Zooper Twist for 199.99!
**Win It**Zooper has very generously offered one lucky reader a Zooper Twist stroller in either Mountain Flowers, Ocean Blue, Canyon Red, or Flax Brown fabric!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Life With Two Boys is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.