But now that I've grown up a bit I've come to realize that safety is extremely important. I make sure all the doors are locked before bed and when we're not home. But in reality safety needs to go even further than that! Have you ever thought about what could happen if someone got ahold of your laptop or computer monitor? Well, Master Lock did which is why they invented the SafeSpace Computer Lock.
- Security on the Go™ Ideal for campus, office, travel or home use
- Secure any laptop, netbook, monitor or projector with a built-in lock slot
- Durable metal construction for security
- Strong ultra portable self coiling cable extends from 3 inches (76.2mm) to 6 feet (1.83m)
- Ergonomic dial spacing with trusted locking mechanism allows for quick, easy dial movement and easy to use configuration
- High contrast numbers are easy to read with red viewing window for easy viewing & resetting
- Easy to Use Set Your Own Combination - 10,000 combination possibilities for ultimate personalization
In a world filled with criminals and not-so-trustworthy people it's nice to have that added sense of protection when it comes to such a valuable piece of property. You can purchase the SafeSpace Computer Lock for $24.99 and with an average of one laptop being stolen every 53 seconds I'd say it's definitely worth the price and piece of mind!