The Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet is the paperless, electronic alternative to memo pads, sketchbooks, sticky notes, and dry erase boards. It's thin, lightweight, and you can use it almost anywhere! Kids can use it to draw pictures and practice writing, moms can use it to write down their grocery and to-do lists, and dads can even use it to play games, keep score, and even diagram the winning play!
Features & Benefits of the Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet:
- Erase your image with the touch of a button – and a friendly flash from the liquid crystal display.
- Sealed 3V watch battery never needs replacing.
- The Boogie Board LCD eWriter is an ultra 1/8″ thin and is easy to take with you in a purse, scheduler, briefcase or backpack.
- The case and LCD are made from durable plastic materials. Safe for school use and all around the house, office and car.
- The Boogie Board LCD eWriter’s pressure-sensitive LCD writing surface creates lines of different thickness based on how hard you push – just like paper and pen!
- Write or draw with the included stainless steel stylus or any other suitable instrument – even your finger! You’ll never need to search for a pen or pencil again!
The Boogie Board eWriter is also great for my boys who love to draw pictures. They can sit on the couch and draw over and over again without wasting tress or accidentally writing on the furniture. But what's really great about the Boogie Board is the fact that it doesn't require a special tool that can easily get lost, my boys can simply draw with their fingers instead!
You can purchase the Boogie Board 8.5 LCD eWriter for $29.99 from retailers nationwide including Staples, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Barnes & Noble, Toys R Us, and more!
One lucky reader is going to win the original Boogie Board 8.5 LCD eWriter from Improv Electronics!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.a Rafflecopter giveaway