Since I know I won't be able to read as much in November and December thanks to the craziness of the holidays, October's goal is pretty big! I've included a couple ARCs that have already been released that I need to catch up on, plus some that'll be releasing throughout the month. Hopefully I can tackle all of these and then some... Wishful thinking, right?!
* The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne (9/1)
* All of Me by Kelly Moran (9/1)
* A Shattered Heart by Tiffany King (9/28)
* Last Hope by Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick (9/29)
* Irresistibly Yours by Lauren Layne (10/6)
* Vivid by Jessica Wilde (10/11)
* In Bed With the Bodyguard by Lynne Silver (10/13)
* Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson (10/13)
* Loving Lucas by Violetta Rand (10/20)
* Something Like Love by Sara Richardson (10/27)
What's your goal for this month? Haven't signed up for the challenge? Visit Fiktshun for details.